Had a talk with grace after Bible Study last night.. haha.. I think we face quite similar struggles. Don't know how we ended up talking about some stuff. I guess it was just a natural progression. I enjoyed how both of us were open to each other about our inadequacies and vulnerabilities because it lets you know that you're not facing yours alone. I think that's the point of the conversation - to encourage.
Hmm.. Will be starting worship prac in 5mins. After youth today, I'll be sending Vanessa to pick up some stuff at Eunos and possibly back to church to dump it here. (it's for the mission trip). I'm also supposed to hang out with cheryl. I don't know how that's going to work out. We'll see. And hun has family matters tonight so I won't be meeting him. If time permits, I'll bring poochie to my aunt's place and I think I'll crash there. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I foresee that I'll be v tired come evening.
Okay.. signing off...
ShoutBox!
Support Local Music! If you don't, no one will.
Desert Song
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PrOFiLe
- tHeKnEeS
- There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1




No comments:
Post a Comment