As of today...
Am tired.. Just came out of the shower and was text twisting.. Managed to hit a high score of 39,000 but I cannot remember my previous score on Windows so I don't know if this score beat my last. Well, I think it's not bad.
Thought of doing some reading but I think I'll fall asleep while reading the first page. Think I'd rather head straight to bed.
The day didn't start out good for me but it ended extremely well!
Woke up at 7am as usual to walk poochie, had my breakfast, watched some tvee and then went back to sleep again. Thought I could sleep my day away. But my parents kept calling me repeatedly to check on me. I found that annoying until I told my mom that their calls are disrupting my rest. That didn't stop them from calling though.
So I got super pissed. Spent the afternoon doing some reading and watching tvee again. I wish I had movies on my lappie to watch. hehe.. I have a desktop now! So I can throw my movies there to watch! Hooray! I'm going to ask hun to throw his stuff there too so I can game... yay!
Anyway, mum fetched me and poochie to church in the evening and I figured that I'd use my spare time in church to sort out the CPUs. I feel a sense of accomplishment! I'm not that dumb after all! I know how to connect the wires and set up a desktop. lalalala..
After meeting, I met Jeremy and Cheryl for supper. I feel kinda bad eating prata and drinking milo. I think I'm having slight gastric pains now. Will down some water before I sleep so I won't feel so terrible.
The highlight of my day was talking to hunny at night. :) It's nice to know that you're missed by someone you care about.
I hope I'll make it for Bible Study tomorrow though I'm not really in the mood for it. Need to prepare to lead youth on Sunday. I'm still cracking my head for games! I need inspiration Lord!
Okay, time to go to bed. But first.... to the kitchen to get meself a glass of water!!




No comments:
Post a Comment