Knocked Up
I finished the content of my essay! WhooHoo!!!!! 5000 words!!!!!!!! It's crazy, I know. I've never written anything that long. haha..
Oh wells. The footnoting and formatting is kinda confusing so I thought I'd leave that till later. I should take a break. Opened the fridge and took out a slice of coffee cake from Montreux (Is that how it's spelled? I'm too lazy to get the spelling correct.) So I decided to finish watching Knocked Up while enjoying my coffee break. Well, it's technically right coz I'm eating a coffee cake although I'm not drinking coffee. -.-|||
And..
I think I like the show! Despite all it's porn (I'm sure it must have been censored when it was released in the cinemas)... Well you can't really say it's porn because the director didn't have the intention to turn the audience on, or to stimulate them visually. It's too blatant. (Like Ebichu)
fleshofthestars.com is a load of crap!!!!! haha.. I had a good time laughing at their foolish and failed endeavours.
My point. I do like the show. It motivates me to want to have a baby too! Age is not a factor for me, it's the fact that I'm not married!! So I shouldn't be having a baby at this point according to society and religious standards. hmm... but yes... I am certainly looking forward to my first baby!
I'm having a hard time finding pictures of the baby from the movie and it's getting late. So I'll stop my search. Will continue my paper now..
mmmm...
*dreaming of you future one*




No comments:
Post a Comment