Bad day...
I didn't do much yesterday. But yet alot happened.
"isn't it ironic?"
I stayed at home most of the day till the time came for me to go for my dance class.
That afternoon, I was chatting with Jeremy online and I think I was being very unreasonable.
I ended the conversation with "forget it! You're right! I shouldn't have asked you anyway!"
After cooling down, I regretted the words I said...
I tried sms-ing him to apologize, I tried to message him online but he never replied any of my messages...
The sucky day continued...
Hunny was kind enough to fix evan's com at such a short notice. He even made the effort to teach me how to use ubuntu. And, he gave me a massage knowing that I had back aches.. But I took all his kindness for granted.
I pissed him off...
I msg-ed him to say I'm sorry..
I hope I'll hear from him soon...
*sigh*




No comments:
Post a Comment