Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Friday, August 08, 2008

Unwell...

Haven't been feeling well this week. Have been having cold sweat and my body temperature has been quite high. My body feels hot..

Woke up today with a bad throat and ache-y body..

sigh...

Couldn't find a replacement for changkat.

Had 100% prac at night.

Didn't get much rest...

sigh...

Have you ever seen someone everyday but whenever you're not near him, you just miss him so much?

Met hun on tues to hang out, wed to pass him ad's com, and tonight for 100%.

But I hated the goodbye after sending him home and when we hung up the phone. I miss his voice, I miss his laughter, I miss his complaints, I miss his teasing... I miss him...

If it's not for how uncomfortable I'm feeling, I wouldn't have said I needed to rest.

I really miss him tonight.

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back
Would you cry if you saw me crying
Would you save my soul tonight?

Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh oh please tell me these
Now would you die for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms tonight?

I can be you hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away

Would you swear that you'll always be mine?
Would you lie would you run away
Am I in to deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care you're here tonight

I just want to hold you
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don't care you're here tonight

You can take my breath my breath away
I can be your hero

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.