Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Living The Simple Life

It's back to basics..

I've deactivated my facebook account for a few days now and I think I'm doing okay. I cannot even remember when was the last time I signed in to my account. It's a good sign because it shows that I'm not addicted to it! I don't know when I'll be back on facebook though. I don't want to say for sure that I'll reactivate my account in a month's time. I might be gone for a while or for good, it depends on how long I take to get my life in order again.

"Even a primary school kid can be on time for his classes."

Ouch. That's painful, but TRUE. I feel like a kid again when mum nags me about how to plan my time properly. I've been living in deception and it cannot carry on!

I appreciate my parents for putting in the effort to help me because it shows that they still care. Frankly, I'd rather have naggy parents than parents who don't give a shit at all. I need to be thankful for that.

As for my hunny, he's been very patient with me and I'm glad that I can be honest to him about my situation. I tend to be introverted when I face serious stuff. I am honest when I share my opinion about others or things, but I realise that when I'm involved, I naturally keep my thoughts to myself. I'll just respond to people by saying, "I'm fine." Like I said, I'm glad I share openly with him, though I must admit, I do have the fear that he might look down on me or judge me.

Yay! He called! Going to talk to him now!

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.