Thanks Hunniepoo

It has been a confusing but fruitful 2 days.
Hun helped me reinstall Windows on my lappie yesterday afternoon at Siglap Coffee Club! The aircon was FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRikin cold there, a shawl was not enough to keep me warm and hun was working on my com so no huggies *awwww*
Wellz, I had no idea that there was so many things to install and download. I thought it all came together with the Windows installation CD. Hun wrote down a whole list of stuff that I needed to download and that's what I spend today doing. It's quite tiring I must say. Hun solved my sound driver problem and after that, I did nothing but run apps and restart my com to see if they work. I havent tested all tho.. I'm quite confused by what I still need to do. At about 6 plus, I was so drained I didn't want to have anything to do with my lappie anymore.
*sigh*
hope everything works out alright.
Next: Cheryl's lappie




No comments:
Post a Comment