To St. Anthony's
Adeline asked me to replace her for 3 days at SAC from 22 - 24 Sept (mon-wed). Whoa! Finally, I've come to the end of all my dance lessons this year!!
Just wanna thank all the students for the fun they've given me over the 3 days. I know I didn't do much, haha, except for shouting at you girls to keep quiet. One girl came up to me today and asked me to stand on the chair so they can better hear me. LOL.
Anyway, I've learnt many games from the girls. My favourite is this one "Pussy wants a corner". hehe... The idea of the game is that the pussycat in the center of the circle has to go up the others and say "pussy wants a corner," and their reply must be "ask/see my next door neighbour." The pussycat has to keep asking till they find a space. Meanwhile, the others around the circle have to ind a way to exchange places with each other without the pussycat stealing their corner. :) It just sounds so wrong, that's why I like the game... hehehehehehehe....
Other games I've learnt are
- Cat and Mouse
- SPLAT!
- Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup and
- Blood Potatoes!
*I feel so old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*




No comments:
Post a Comment