Giving Up My Rights...
We don't have control over so many things in life. Yet knowing this, we still find it so hard to let go of things: children, spouse, relationships, pets, circumstances, PRIDE.
During the leader's retreat, we received feedback about our strengths and weaknesses. It was jotted down on paper so we each kept our own evaluations.
Funny how I never dared read what people observed about me. I put my notes aside and never did pick it up till today when dad 'forced' me to.
With much fear and courage at the same time, I braved myself to face whatever I was about to read.
Now, I... I don't know how I should feel.
It's not a distinct feeling of contentment or condemnation.
I think I will need time to process my thoughts and emotions...
Is it going to be another sleepless night? Hopefully not.




No comments:
Post a Comment