Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yet, here's a spot!


Out, damned spot! out, I say!—One: two: why,
then, 'tis time to do't.—Hell is murky!—Fie, my
lord, fie! a soldier, and afeard? What need we
fear who knows it, when none can call our power
to account?—Yet who would have thought the old
man to have had so much blood in him?

The act; the guilt; the price.
The safest places are the most dangerous.
When you think that nobody is watching
You become oblivious to your surroundings
Familiarity breeds contempt.

It all starts with a desire.
A craving.
A longing.
A temptation.
Like a child's appetite for vanilla ice cream.

Everything has a progression.
It's the law of nature.
After desire has conceived,
It gives birth to sin;
And sin, when it is full-grown,
Gives birth to death.

I lie in bed as these words play in my head
Against the backdrop of the scene from that night.
Fear creeps inside of me
As guilt grips my heart
The day's busyness wasn't enough to divert my thoughts
I still had to face the hauntings
that kept me awake.
Whenever I closed my eyes
The darkness got darker
And in that mess of black, the picture suddenly appears
I see that little girl bending forward at her porch
trying to get a better glimpse of me as I drove passed her
She must have been horrified by what her mother saw
There was no time to waste.
I needed to get out of there.

Nobody knew what happened after I left.
It was a mistake I wish I never made.
A blunder caused by carelessness and neglect.

Yet, here's a spot!
It's the spot of shame and sin.
Never will I be able to forgive myself for what I've done.
The happenings of that night has brought me great unrest.
No words of comfort can calm me down.
No act of concern can atone for my transgression.
The stain of my sin can only be washed away by his blood.

Until I know that he has borne the weight of my sin,
Then will I be assured that I am free and not condemned.


The white tablets on the counter top lay within reach...


So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.