thoughts for the day...
someone once did a survey and came up with this...
A man speaks about 14,000 words on average every day.
A woman speaks about 20,000 words on average every day.
So since i haven't used up my 20,000 words today.... i'll use it now....
-----------------------------------------------
Felt quite bored and tired last night so I decided to rest early which is very un-me...
I can't remember when was the last time I slept for more than 8 hours. Last night, I slept for 12 hours.
Maybe it was psychological.
I just didn't want to wake up.
I got up a few times to go to the toilet.
But then, I headed back to sleep.
Until it was time to get ready to go to church.
Wanted to fast today.
But mom cooked lunch and dinner.
Guess I picked the wrong day.
Tomorrow's not good either because it will be a busy day for me and won't have time during lunch or dinner to pray. There's the YAM cha thing going on and I want to be present to support the YAMMERS. There'll be food and so i'll be nice and have some. At night, it's my cute Ansel's bdae. It's a family gathering and it'll be a spread. I'll have to be nice and eat too.
So I guess... that leaves me to monday? It seems like a good day to fast because the only meal I forsee myself eating is dinner. I've invited Cheryl T. over for dinner. We can do our discipleship then.
The book that we're going through has been an inspiration to me. Today, I'm reminded that no decision should be made without prayer.
A man speaks about 14,000 words on average every day.
A woman speaks about 20,000 words on average every day.
So since i haven't used up my 20,000 words today.... i'll use it now....
-----------------------------------------------
Felt quite bored and tired last night so I decided to rest early which is very un-me...
I can't remember when was the last time I slept for more than 8 hours. Last night, I slept for 12 hours.
Maybe it was psychological.
I just didn't want to wake up.
I got up a few times to go to the toilet.
But then, I headed back to sleep.
Until it was time to get ready to go to church.
Wanted to fast today.
But mom cooked lunch and dinner.
Guess I picked the wrong day.
Tomorrow's not good either because it will be a busy day for me and won't have time during lunch or dinner to pray. There's the YAM cha thing going on and I want to be present to support the YAMMERS. There'll be food and so i'll be nice and have some. At night, it's my cute Ansel's bdae. It's a family gathering and it'll be a spread. I'll have to be nice and eat too.
So I guess... that leaves me to monday? It seems like a good day to fast because the only meal I forsee myself eating is dinner. I've invited Cheryl T. over for dinner. We can do our discipleship then.
The book that we're going through has been an inspiration to me. Today, I'm reminded that no decision should be made without prayer.
And I'm glad I took some time to go down to the pool (Thank God it didn't rain today!). I laid by the pool and looked up into the starry skies. The beautiful night sky must have been painted by a painter. I had a good time talking to God. I lifted up several prayer items to him. The ministry, the trip and the relationship. I just wanted to align my focus back to him. It has to be him guiding me. I need to make sure that I am depending on him.
M glad I cleared the air between Dan & I. At least I know that my conscience is clear.
I guess I should retire for bed now.
I pray that tomorrow's service will go well.
-----------------------------------------------
Lord, my life is in your hands.





No comments:
Post a Comment