Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Quiet Time

Had an awesome quiet time this morning just worshipping God on my keyboard and guitar.

Was quite troubled by some things yesterday and I kept asking myself why do I fall everyday? One moment I can be spiritually high and the next moment, I lost the strength and determination to stand firm on my values and my convictions. Why can't we be strong every second? The more I walk down this road, the more hurt I get.

You love, You get hurt.
You don't love, You get hurt.
Either way, You get hurt.

Yet you hold on to the everlasting promise that Christ bore our sins and shame on that cross. If you surrender your hurt and baggages to him, he'll shoulder them for you.

The lyrics of more than life pops into my head

How can it be
You were the one on the cross?
Lifted for all our shame?
How can it be
The scars in Your hands are for me?
You are the king of all
When a picture paints a thousand words, the lyrics of these songs paint the condition of my heart.
I don't want to care about what people say or do to me that will wear me down!
Everything I am for Your kingdom's cause
Lord,
You came to mend my broken heart
You came so that I may be healed
And as long as I depend on You
I'll live....
I'll live again...
No burden can weigh me down
Because You carry them for me
I'll take Your yoke upon me
For it is light
And I'll live...
I'll live again...

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.