Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Albert Einstein once said that "coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous."

Did we meet by chance?
Or did God bring us together?
Even if we did meet by chance, it wouldn't be wrong to say that God played a part in it according to Einstein.

It was on the IRC that I saw an interesting nick G_A_L
It caught my attention
So I double-clicked on the nick and a private chatroom window pop-ed up
"intro?" were the words I typed
and that sparked off our very first conversation

I was into dating random guys from random places
Especially from your school
So I met up with your friends
But I never saw you
Was it God preventing us from seeing each other?

We moved on.

Through the years we both lived our own lives
and we remained as chat-mates on Messenger
But there came a day you decided to strike me off the 'contacts' list
Because you didn't think that the friendship was taking off anyway

Strangely so, I became a fan of Facebook
And you strongly repelled it
When I stayed up late one night
My Messenger alert showed 'Anti-Facebook'
It was you
Your nick caught my attention again
Without hesitation, I clicked on it and asked politely
"how have you been?"
That question led on to many others and we talked the night through

What seemed trivial started something special between two people
I approached you with the intention of converting you to using Facebook
But I never did achieve it
Instead, I was swept away by your wit and charm
I felt like I was knowing you all over again

If it was really God from the beginning,
arranging our lives,
deciding when it was time for us to develop this beautiful friendship,
Will he cause it to blossom furthur?
Or will the cruelty of fate pull you away in due time?
I certainly pray not.
Yet not our will but He's be done
He gives and he takes away...............................

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.