Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It'll be alright

I’ve been awake
Feels like several days
The minute hand is turning
I’m just standing still
I couldn’t help the hand that I was dealt
When life came and carried you away
Sometimes I can’t see very far but I keep going
Right now I don’t know where I’m at
All I know is

It’ll be alright in the morning
I’m gonna open my eyes and see the light
It’ll be alright when the sun is shinning
Oh… turn
The world will turn around again tonight

Made up my mind
Not to waste my time
Wishing things were different
Or hiding from the pain
Why not embrace
The inevitable ways
Life shows us we’re only here for today
Coz sometimes I don’t know the point
But the point’s not knowing
Is having faith
And Faith can get me where I’m going

It’ll be alright in the morning
I’m gonna open my eyes and see the light
It’ll be alright when the sun is shinning
Oh… turn
The world will turn around again tonight

I cried so hard
I almost gave in
But in the dark
I swear I heard
you whispering

It’ll be alright in the morning
I’m gonna open my eyes and see the light
It’ll be alright when the sun is shinning
Oh… turn
The world will turn around
It’ll be alright in the morning
I’m gonna open my eyes and see the light
It’ll be alright when the sun is shinning
Oh… turn
The world will turn around again tonight


Andrea Hamilton.
Visit: www.andreahamiltononline.com

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.