FMSS

Have been following PGL around..... and i went to FMSS on 25 Mar, Tues. PGL was preaching for their chapel service.
The praise and worship was awesome. The drummer held the band together and the guitarist was not bad too! The worship set was awesome. It was a refreshing time in God's presence.
I made a new friend. Her name is Joyce! She used to be a Fairsian that graduated in 2003. :) She happened to be Julian's friend. Julian's the guy in the picture. So that was how I got acquainted with her.
Following Glenn around has certainly gave me more perspective to youths these days. The youth culture around the world is changing so rapidly, almost every 2 years and you need to be constantly in the scene, in the know of things. You have to put in effort to re-understand the culture of the generation. So I'm really grateful for these opportunities. At least I know I'm not that aunty yet!
Also, Glenn has been training me to observe him in his preaching. It's so flawless that I keep singing his praises more than critique his sermon objectively! Oh dear me!
We just did a book study "spiritual leadership" by blackaby. The first 2 chapters has been so rich that I cannot wait to explore the whole book!
Thanks again Pastor Glenn, for your investment into my life. I am eternally grateful.
And, thanks Julian, for always being such a great support and encouragement to me especially because u can identify with my position.
:)






No comments:
Post a Comment