Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You In Me - Juwita Suwito

Everytime I look into Your eyes
There's a pleasant surprise
awaiting me and amazing me

Somehow I realize
I'm so tired of the lies
they keep telling me

Telling me I should look down inside in myself
to find something greater
When I know I can look at the bright sight and find
the Creator

I just need to spend one moment with You
Somehow it's a brand new world I'm passing through
You lift me higher,
You let me see
Over the walls that surrounded me
Don't need to prove myself, just need to show and tell
It's You in me

The other day a wolf in sheep in disguise
Told me goodness would buy
a day or two for me in Paradise
I could never pay the price,
not with a million lives
But it' d done for me

Why should I just depend on myself and pretend
I'll find something greater
When I know I can look at the bright side and find
the Creator

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.