I Am Yours
inspired by my coming back to God again. Realised I drifted away, so far away. Sin separates us from him and I'm getting rid of the sin so that I can return to my first love.
Verse 1:
You knew me
Like no one else did
You loved me
Like no one else did
Pre Chorus:
Can I trust You?
With every part of my life
Can I trust You?
Coz I wanna be right beside You
Chorus:
I am Yours
Lord, I am Yours
Through every season
You’ll take me through
I am Yours
Lord, I am Yours
I’m sorry
So won’t you bring me back to You?
Bridge:
Why was I a fool to not see
How you were there for me?
Why did I try to do it on my own again?
Why was I addicted to the love
that was untrue
Like a pearl trampled on the ground
Chorus 2:
I am Yours
Lord, I am Yours
Hear my heart crying
It’s calling to You
I am Yours
Lord, I am Yours
Now the hurt is gone
And I’m coming back to You




No comments:
Post a Comment