Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Friday, February 29, 2008

As I Worship

Listening to the hurts of people close to me and people I care about,

I realise one truth.

Men will fail. But God will remain faithful

Ps 118:8
It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in people.

Ps 118:8 is the verse that is in the center of the Bible. And it sums up the whole 66 books so well. The whole point why the Bible was written is to point man to God.

I wrote a simple chorus..........

Man will fail me
But God you remain faithful
Man will fail me
But You are my steadfast love
So if I choose to love
Lord, let it be You

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.