I Sinned Again
Inspired by the idea of intimacy with God. When you begin to have intimacy with other people that is not right before the eyes of God, it will be a deterrent to your relationship with God. You will not be able to be intimate with God. This song comes out from a desire to restore that intimacy with God. Chose the key of F – soothing and romantic. Feel of this song… very intimate, as if talking to god. This first part a confession. The second part being affirmed God’s love. A person who has sinned need to know most that God still loves her and will never leave her. He came to die for her.
I sinned again
I’ve fallen from Your word
I feel so condemned
I feel so unworthy
Of Your love
A love so pure
You came to die for the sinner
You came to die for the sinner
Lord I’m wandering
I’m drifting apart
I feel so distant
Unfamiliar to Your presence
I know Your love is true
I know Your love is real
You’re calling me by my name
You’re calling me by my name
Would You love me Lord?
Would You love me still?
Coz I’ve turned away
to the lures of the world
Would You love me Lord?
Would You love me still?
Lord I feel so dirty
Yet You came to die for me
I give my life to You
Today I give my life to You
You’re every reason
You’re the purpose I’m living for
I can’t do this alone
I need Your strength upon me
You said You’ll be with me
And You’ll never leave me
I know You love me Lord
I know You love me still
Coz I’m Your child
I’m the apple of Your eye
I know You love me Lord
I know You love me still
Please clean me from the inside
Make me whole again




No comments:
Post a Comment