Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cherie

Hey.

thanks gal for talking with me today. I think I really needed a girlfriend who could see through my circumstance and identify with my struggle, at the same time able to confront me when I sin.

u did that today and felt an emotional and spiritual release.

i was challenged by what you said and you knew that I was struggling yet u did not give up but continue to encourage me to do what is right.

your final prayer said it all.

and when you told me, "it's over," and, "it's alright," and, "you're doing great," you made all the difference in the world at that moment.

I will do what I know is right before the eyes of God.

Dear God,

I'm sorry for sinning and falling as your child. I am affirmed today that you still love me and what to have that intimate connection with me. I'm sorry for not putting you first. Please forgive me and take me back. I know you will. I love you Lord.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming back to you
Turning from my selfish ways
Not hiding myself anymore
Lord give me faith to trust

There may be much that I don't understand
But I know that You are my God
I don't want to live for myself anymore
This is the cry of my heart

I want to love you
All the days of my life
Through the good and the strife
And I think through it all
That I will follow
You wherever You go
Coz I know that You'll show me the way
If I trust and hold on
to Your love

Composer: Mingdao

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.