A FictiTious ChaRaCteR cOmE aLiVe
hah!
I've known you for,
for 7 years?
You seem to know me so well
You form me with my words
With you, I have no inhibitions
Are you for real?
Can I see you?
Can I touch you?
How do I know you are you?
Will you disappear before me again?
Like the way you did
You captivate me
I don't want to lose you
Can I have you for myself?
I'm just being selfish
I think you know
I think you feel it
I'm treating you and him unfairly
He needs me
I need him
But I want you
and you want her
You create my memories
and lurk in them
Till I feel I can't focus on my life
Is this a moment of IMPULSE?
This romantic feeling I have for you?
I feel dirty
I feel betrayal up my sleeves
But I shouldn't feel this way
Because you're not real
You're just my illusion
a fictitious friend




1 comment:
sweet..
Post a Comment