Hey!
I totally enjoyed my day today.
Met Bernard and Daryl! They're my primary school classmates!
BS and I met at 12pm and we sat at SAKAE till 1 pm! Talking and talking....... until we forgot to order the food! I'm glad we didn't get thrown out!
Even when we ordered, it was minimal. Don't know why we both didn't eat much. The bill totaled to $21. I paid for it so BS owes me a meal!
Anyway, that's BS for u (above)
And BS has mixed with alot of meterosexuals friends that he's beginning to look like one :P... That's his two wristbands (below) PINK & WHITE!



<-- This is a unique Sushi Layout. BS says we should eat Sushi in Singapore ot in Japan coz they're very expensive.
Well...
The second highlight of my day was that I preached for the first time!! In my class!!
I won't post my sermon script here.. but overall I think i fared alright.
I broke down at one point but managed to recover fast!
I think I love preaching!!
One of my goals this year is to learn how to preach and teach.......................
So i'll be critiquing PGL and other preachers as a my assignment!
Time to prepare for GALA now...... am glad the big hurdle tonight is done.
MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1
It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.
No comments:
Post a Comment