Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Monday, February 18, 2008

gD mOrninG sUnShiNe

"I never want to see the sun rise again"

Darkness, the epitome of sin and all evil desires
Light, that exposes all that's in the dark

It was in the dark that we started our first MSN conversation
Till you needed your rest
It was in the dark that I played your songs over and over
Till I felt your presence

It was in the dark that we began this new friendship
Defined by frankness and sincerity
It was in the dark that you fanned my passion for music
I never wanted to see the sun rise again

Humming to the melody of 'chasin cars'
Let the words sink into my soul
and just forget the world

Would you dance with me tonight?

Yet the sun
Magnificent and fearless
Boldly stares at my window to tell me that it's time
it's time to face the music
The momentary getaway has come to an end
The casual fun and flirting
The sharing of our joys and woes
The every bit of sweet exchanges
It all becomes dust particles in the golden rays
as I unveil the curtains to let the light shine in

I miss the darkness.

forget what we're told
before we get too old

Would you show me that this is what I'm looking for?

Sheesha...............................Sheesha............................................Sheesha.................................................


No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.