Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Friday, April 04, 2008

Tired....

Have been packing my schedule with alot of stuff the past week and i'm soOoOoOo tired!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girlfriend came back tues night and i didn't sleep the whole night coz we were talking. I really enjoyed our conversation but the lack of rest made me very sleepy during my dance classes. :P

Taught at RVPS wed morn and had to deal with some of the children's behaviour problems. That kept me awake coz i saw it as an opportunity to show them love and care. And i guess that's just me. I feed on chances like these. I like to show people that I love them! I'm not embarrassed about it!

Wed was tiring because i had back to back meetings and my day only ended after 10pm.

Slept for 6 hours then got up this morning to accompany dad to the hospital.

Had bad cramps coz it's the first day of my period. It always happens. So I stayed home to rest in the afternoon.

The night was awesome!

I'm high on QUEEN now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody should watch We Will Rock You!!!!!!!!!! It's like attending a ROCK concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The singers were good. The sets were good. Dance choreography was good but I wasn't particularly impressed with the dancers. Very messy and un-coordinated. Oh well. I wasn't there for the dance anyway.

The script is good and they even contextualised some parts of it! Words like "Sorry, LAH" and "Bugis street" was used. One actor even said "xie xie" (thank you) in mandarin!

It's really worth watching! the audience get to participate too!

What's important is seeing girlfriend happy. That makes me happy.

The concert ended with a standing ovation for the cast and the band. Lovely. They really did a fantastic job! All the best for the rest of the month!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I get to feelin
I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young
Thing seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young
The sun was always shinin - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just dont know
The rest of my lifes been just a show
Those were the days of our lives
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing is true
When I look and I find
I still love you
You cant turn back the clock you cant turn back the tide
Aint that a shame
I'd like to go back one time on a roller coaster ride
When life was just a game
No use in sitting and thinkin on what you did
When you can lay back and enjoy it through your kids
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just dont know
Better sit back and go with the flow
Cos these are the days of our lives
Theyve flown in the swiftness of time
These days are all gone now but some things remain
When I look and I find no change
Those were the days of our lives - yeah
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one things still true
When I look and I find
I still love you
I still love you

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.