One week, Many thoughts
A lot of things happened in the past few days that made me very reflective.
Received news that Yap's mum just passed away on Saturday. So we went down on Monday to pay our respects. Met up with new and old friends. Realized that girlfriend and I had many more friends in common. That was nice.
Haven't seen Yap since secondary school. He hasn't really changed though except that he put on more weight. Well, hope that he's coping fine after the loss of his mom. Will keep his dad, bro and him in prayer. See u on Saturday Yap!
Then there's Rufas.
Titus was kind enough to open his house and cook dinner for the farewell. We all gathered on Sunday to see Rufas for the last time. He left for Bangladesh yesterday morning. He's going back for good to work and help his dad's church. He's a PK! Like me!
Just want to thank Rufas for being there during the crucial points in my life these three years. You've made me laugh. You've also made me cry. I can remember how you used to challenge our opinions and you came across as always wanting to win every argument. But you never failed to care for me like a sister. You could tell whenever I was down and would always offer to listen. Your words of encouragement have brought me strength and confidence. You taught me never to look down on myself. Without you, school will not be the same any more. When Peter graduated, I felt like a lost a friend. I'll have to go through that again.
Take care Rufas.
Changkat.
This is my last week teaching at Changkat Primary. I asked for a replacement teacher today so I won't be teaching today. Monday was my last day. It might be the last time I'll be seeing Adeline who has taught me and helped me so much. Changkat got me started in my career as a dance teacher. It has been a wonderful journey. Thank you Engz for intro-ing me this job and thank you changkat for the memories.... They will live on...
Thank you Adeline for your patience, guidance and trust.
YLT.
Had a meeting with the YLT yesterday. Is was an emo one because of what we talked about. God is testing us. God is testing me. I pray that I will past the test and so will every one else. May we not bring destruction to what God has built. Lord, please help us to be discerning to what you want to do. Please help me to do what you will and not what I want. Tell me what needs to be sacrificed. I will do it.
I'm ready.




No comments:
Post a Comment