Preparing the Leader
Was reading Blackaby's Spiritual Leadership on tuesday, the chapter on preparing the leader..
Today, I think God taught me a lesson on preparation.
I have a recording to do tonight and I'll probably have to do some audio editing on my laptop. But when I was backing up my files on my external hard disk, the computer prompted me to do a disk clean up on the ext hard disk to compress files are create more space.
The disk clean up took a few hours and I got quite impatient. I kept asking Jeremy, "How long will it take?! I need my com to be ready by 8pm!"
Then I realized that in order for my lappie to be ready for me to use, it needed to be 'prepared'.
It may be a long process. But without going through the preparation, it will not function at its best.
Well, for me, I've learnt that in order to be used by God to my fullest potential, I need to go through a 'clean up'. My future is in his hands, not mine.




No comments:
Post a Comment