That little will do
HEART:
"Been there, done that."
Such an apathetic remark
from a person who just can't be bothered
Since the damage has been done
What difference will it make if I do it again?
How bad can it get?
Why care about the consequences?
Just go ahead
Sharp the E
BRAIN:
"Once bitten, twice shy."
Sounds like someone who will
never be able to forget the past
I've been hurt before
Don't want to feel like junk again
Don't want to go all the way
Fear acts as a prevention
HEART:
I've been used and
I don't have much left to give
But with what I have
I want to show you how much you mean to me
I want to make you feel special
I want to give you all of me
BRAIN:
It was our decision to draw the lines
But I knew that it stemmed out from my convictions
Not yours.
I could tell.
In honesty, you told me
You did not want to control yourself around me
It makes it even harder now
That I have to hold myself back when I'm with you
HEART:
Your words are like honey
Sweet to the ear.
Your lips, I find hard to resist
Your touch (hmm)
Gentle.
Smooth.
Every tease leads us on and
Every time our bodies meet
We progress furthur
Intimacy.
Never felt so right with anyone.
BRAIN:
Yet I know that
If all these were to stop
You wouldn't love me any less
Because what matters the most is not the physical
It's whether you have my heart
and that's enough for you
That
little
will
do.




No comments:
Post a Comment