What a night!
Have been awake for 40 hours and counting.
Tonight was great. I think it was an awesome birthday celebration.
A little booze, a little high, a lot of fun.
To all who helped make THE PARTY ALBUM possible, cheers to you! You are all important!
To Matthan especially as he helped coordinate a big part of it...
To Joe who arranged the meet up with the guys...
To Thng who tried to work around everyone's schedule...
I am moved by how much you guys love rooch - that you would take time out of your busyness to contribute to the scrapbook!
To Jed, you're the man! Thanks for putting the party together!
To my hunny, I hope that it has been a memorable 21st bdae for you. The memories of your friendships have been stored in your party album! Keep it well!
Now I can finally get some sleep... *yawns*




No comments:
Post a Comment