God has been good.
I can't stop telling you how much God has done..
Hun went to Israel on thursday and I guess, without him around, I'm more aware of God's presence coz there are no distractions. I take stock of the good things that happened and I count my blessings!
Haha..
FRIDAY - I managed to invite David to VBS and he was very ministered to by Catherine's message. He had just ended his exams that day and he told me, "this is a good way to start my holidays!""
SATURDAY - Mum told me that Mr. Bake's daughter wants to learn pop piano and he asked if I could have some lessons with her :) You see, recently, I've been praying and asking God to send me people so that I can impart this gift that he has given me to others! If not, I'll remain good for nothing! What good is a gift if it is not given or shared?
SUNDAY - Elaine came to church with me! For the first time! haha... the last time was because of ru's gig, that was his church, which I'm so thankful that I took the courage to ask her to come. But I think I'm still apprehensive to ask her about how she feels after service and the God stuff. Well, it''s one step closer nevertheless. I encourage all fellow bros and sis, do not lose heart doing good for in due season, you will reap the harvest! I've invested alot of my time and energy into relationships that matter to me because they haven't encountered Jesus! If there's a reason we're put on this earth, it's to know his love and pass it on! Think about the massive harvest out there! Just look around you! How much are you giving yourself to that? It takes more than what we're doing now! Be intentional!
Praise God for the good things he has done!
This week, I'm going to start fasting again. I just feel that I need do. It's been a while. Yesterday, daddy was preaching about being addicted to the things of God and letting the word of God master us. I miss my intimate times with Him. After reading "THE SHACK", it made me miss my papa.
ShoutBox!
Support Local Music! If you don't, no one will.
Desert Song
Monday, December 01, 2008
"Lord I offer my life to you
Everything I've been through
Use it for your glory..."
"And I'll let my words be few
Jesus I am so in love with you..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PrOFiLe
- tHeKnEeS
- There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1




No comments:
Post a Comment