if a song were to be written
it should be about love
it would hit the charts
in a week
if a man would to give his life
it would be because of love
the story would be published
the next day
coz we're made to love
and be loved
not to be lonely individuals
we're created for this purpose
the reason for a dying person
to hold on to his last breath
just to be with the one whom he loves
for a second more
if I were to say "I do"
it is because of love
it'll be only once in my life
it'll be forever
if love was that easy
we'll all be happy
but to be happy is not easy
we all need to love
it should be about love
it would hit the charts
in a week
if a man would to give his life
it would be because of love
the story would be published
the next day
coz we're made to love
and be loved
not to be lonely individuals
we're created for this purpose
the reason for a dying person
to hold on to his last breath
just to be with the one whom he loves
for a second more
if I were to say "I do"
it is because of love
it'll be only once in my life
it'll be forever
if love was that easy
we'll all be happy
but to be happy is not easy
we all need to love




No comments:
Post a Comment