Hun's itinery today:
Visit the Wailing (or Western) Wall, and the Temple Area with the Al-Aksa Mosque and Dome of the Rock. Visit the City of David, Pool of Bethesda, Mt Zion, Tomb of King David. Pass through the Stations of the Cross where Jesus carried his cross to be crucified. Holy Sepulchre church, Upper room, Southern wall, Archaeological garden, Davidson Centre. End day with service at Garden Tomb.
My Thoughts:
I'm praying that he's feeling better already after the puking and fever... Looking at his plans for today... I'm praying that God will speak to him. I can already imagine myself there... I also remember dad, alan and gina in Israel previously where they prayed at the wailing wall and how God spoke to them that day...
As I take time to pray and fast today, may God also bring me through that journey with Christ to the cross.. To remember him at that time..
ShoutBox!
Support Local Music! If you don't, no one will.
Desert Song
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PrOFiLe
- tHeKnEeS
- There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1




No comments:
Post a Comment