TORMENT. NUMB MY PAIN.
i guess u'll feel like this once in a while... the word is... EMO...
Jovian said guys don't cry, they just wear shirts with the word EMO on it.. haha... sounds like someone i know..
Newae.. it's one of those days for me..
Boston Legal Season 5, EP 10 started me on this emotional roll... Jerry expressed his feelings for Katie. She doesn't know how to respond. Carl proposes to Shirley and she accepts. Danny's disappointed. The firm goes bankrupt.
It's bizarre how this season ends... It seems to be a built up of events for the next season...
It reminded me of hun.. I guess because of all the relationship bits...
So.. I'm emo.
I don't need to talk to anyone.. I just wanna rest.. I'm tired.. but I can't.. the pain is killing me.. I refuse to take painkillers!
grrr.... I'm glad that it's only an extraction...
I miss hun...
"it's gonna be alright in the morning..."
I just said goodnight to Jovy... am turning in now...




No comments:
Post a Comment