So Frustrated.
Today's the worst day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stop ranting in my head.........
Don't know who I can call to confide in....... Everybody seems like the wrong choice.
Firstly, I was late for my school chapel and Ps Wilson had to stnad in front of everybody and say "YOU ARE NOT KIDS ANYMORE. PLEASE DON'T BE LATE."
Great...
Then Dr Shelly had to give me a double 'slap' on my face... "You were very late"..
Oh man...
Then Shawn asked me to lead worship this week but I can't lead new songs..... *sigh*.......
I feel so bored with all the songs so I don't know what songs to put in.... God help me!
Suppose to go with Michelle for threading with Shu Ling, Lindy, Chery Tan and others... But Michelle went with other people on Sunday....... great......
Just great...............
Now who wants to go threading?
it's so difficult to arrange a timing suitable for everybody.... I think i'll just go on my own....
and the list of bad stuff just goes on....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




No comments:
Post a Comment