Settling in...
Ah... finally...
A sense of settling in to a new environment, a new neighbourhood. I actually feel quite alien to this place but m very grateful to Cheryl Tan who made me feel to welcome! She brought me around and introduced me to the great makan places here! Thanks GaL!
Am very happy because there's this beauty salon at my place! I went for their waxing. Both legs only cost me $35! At Jurong, I would pay $40 for half of both legs! Their waxing for full arms including underarms is only $25! I'm going to go crazy!!! hahahahahahaha....... They have threading services too... $8 (slightly more expensive compared to the Lil India one that we go to).
Today,
Had a lot of fun with Cheryl & Michelle. They accompanied my to Lil India for threading and then we went to Killiney's for dinner (Siglap)...



This was the aunty doing some weird exercise at the park.. haha.. to end off our day..




No comments:
Post a Comment