Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Thursday, October 30, 2008

French Maid

If you follow my entries, you'll probably know that I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE dressing up... I cannot tell you how much I love going to parties, especially theme parties... I am super onz about dressing up...

This year, most of my friends celebrate their 21st and there have been many who try to spice up the party with themes!

Gwen's party was 'back to old school'.. so we wore school uniforms.

Evan's party was 'secret garden'.. so we had to wear something with floral prints. I wore my oversized cheongsam. haha.. well.. I'm glad I just altered it, now it fits me well.. (no pictures for this... But I'll upload some pictures of Mrs. Wong in the cheongsam after the production tomorrow!)

Aside from birthdays, I went for BC's YAF retreat and they made everyone dress up as pirates. I rented a corset from No.1 Costume Shop to match my pants and heels.

During our own church camp, the committee went along with a Hawaiian theme, so we had to wear something or that sort. Haha, for that, I wore my Hawaiian print bikini which nobody saw of course. LOL. I had a racerback tank over it with my grey shorts from FOX.

(I was sick and cold that day, so I put on a Jacket.. told ya.. everyone else was dressed to kill.. so was I.. It's just hidden that's all :P)

So, why bring this up?

Well, Elaine's bdae is next week and her theme is apparently 'RETRO DISCO SUPERSTAR'! I think it's kinda confusing because I don't know what it means. Blame it on my lousy english. But I do have a look in mind that I wanna try to pull off..


(anyone has a pink plastic dress that I can borrow or buy? *winks*)

Having said all that, I'm coming to my main point. Note the title of my entry, "French Maid". I wonder... Will anyone set that as a theme for a party? It's a playful and kinky one.. hehe.. but, "that's the way... I like it.." I just placed a bid on ebay for a French Maid dress. I'm going to buy it!
(Unfortunately, this piece costs $50+... cannot afford.. cute right?)

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.