My Own Space
It's all I hear from you
"Do this, do that"
You guilt trip me by saying
You thought I would be home earlier
Ugh.........
What's this?
I need to put all my work aside
To finish yours at 1am?
I need some time away from work!
It's too much!
Too demanding!
It never ends and
There's no proper working hours
I work through the day and through the night
I need to be available whenever you need me
I can hardly breathe
Honestly,
I don't want to go for the dinner tonight
I'm too tired and stressed out
But do I have a choice?
Apparently not.
It's 6pm now and you expect me to be there before 7?!?!
I miss doing so many things
But I can't now
I have no off days
Even when you're away
I have work to do
Today's Sunday
It's suppose to be a day of rest
and I have to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to go and chill tonight after work.
Somebody please.
Save me.




No comments:
Post a Comment