Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Give me desire
Give me hope
Give me the longings of a 21-year old
Give me intelligence
Give me beauty
Give me joy
Give me patience
Give me something to fill the void inside........

It never seems to end................
The pain, the hurt, the sorrow, the frustration, the chains that bind me, the agony, the misery, the cries.................... they never stop.................... they never stop................. the never stop................

I'm drying out..........................
I wanna fade away..................
I wanna rest.............................
I wanna rest.............................

Give me peace.

I shut my eyes..........................................................................................................................................
A little sleep,
A little slumber,
She sleeps away the tears and the heartache
She sleeps it all away
She puts her sword down
Lets down all her defenses
The life of a tiny scratch on the rope has come to an end
In her dreams,
She chooses to remain
never to awake again...........

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.