"Do not worry...."
Hun got his enlistment letter today. I'm having mixed feelings about him going in. On one hand, I'm glad that he finally knows when he's going in, so things are more certain for him. The earlier he goes in, the earlier he will ORD, so it's good too :)
But there's just so much fear and worry within me. Hun knows. He asked me about it today and I just broke down and cried before I could say anything. We talked about it and he assured me that I'll be fine.
"Pray for me," he said.
He's right. Prayer will help me keep focus on the right things. As I learn to surrender this burden to Him, I know that He will make it light! Jesus, you're my certainty! Help me to fix my eyes on you!
I need my "do not fear" scriptures! One for every day!
Today's bible study verse:
-Matthew 11:28-30
It's just like Christ and us. He invites us to be yoked together with him, to be led by him as he bears our burden and makes it light for us.




No comments:
Post a Comment