Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

@ Ubin


(Still waiting to get the rest of the pics from hun... this pic was taken in the bus on the way back to Tampines...)

Well, today was a happy day! It's the first day of my hols and I'm already having so much fun! It's not really my hols la.. just study break. But I'm thankful for today. Hun planned to surprise me! And he did! He brought me to Ubin! I've never been there! Mum sent me a funny sms saying "huh? where's that? How to get to that island? Safe or not?" lol.

Anyway... I'm quite disappointed that the tide was high when we went to Chek Jawa and that it rained... Also, I'm sore from the cycling.

But like my hunny said, it's not what you do but who you're with. The company matters. Having my hunny with me made the disappointments insignificant. The rain didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves, and we still had fun nua-ing at the broadwalk although we didn't get to see the pretty corals...

Coconut juice was good too!

We had dinner at Ubin before washing up and heading back to the main island.

Walked the Hokkaido fair at TM (the things are SSSOOOOO expensive there!!) and hunny sent me home! Yea!

It feels good to have hunny send me home once in a while! I wish it was more often.. But I know tt it's not practical la. I felt so bad after that because he had to take 48 all the way back to Holland and he waited for 106 which was so crowded when it came, he decided to just walk home.

I appreciate the effort you put in to make me happy dear!

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.