Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Happy!!

hehe.. such a coincidence.. I wore the "Happy" shirt today!

And I'm feeling quite happy too!

Firstly, I finished my paper by 11.56pm. I think that's an achievement coz I only started in the afternoon.

Then, I went to my aunt's place! It was a nice drive there and back. I had fun watching 3hrs of TV with her :)

Speaking of TV, the serial that I was following ended today. Boo Hoo... I feel lost coz I don't know what to watch now.

I also had time to blade today!

Parents went to the airport to send their friend off, so I took the opportunity to blade around the area. In fact, I just got back.

Thanks for accompanying me on the phone Jeremy, that's really sweet of u!

So now I'm home... need to edit my testimony for Mag. Hopefully, I'll get it right this time. Struggling with it though.. Am still thinking whether I should be the one sharing the testimony. Well. I trust that God has a purpose for everything. I'll just do what I'm suppose to do and leave the rest to him!

Yes...

That new song.. "In You"... Awesome and inspiring. It sounds like a local composition.

I'll get the lyrics and blog it later. Wish there was a recording for it. Hey! I think there is! I'll go ask Christine.. hehe...

*Yayness*

*time to bathe*

BBL

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.