Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A little good out of the bad

today didn't start well.

Planned to wake up at 7.30am to mug
But when I opened my eyes,
the clock showed 10:42am.

Thought I could at least get some studying done before heading out,
But I couldn't find my notes.
How 'clever', deniece.
You always lose important stuff when you need it.

Spent an hour looking for it
But it was nowhere to be found.

Decided that I should just get ready to go out
All the searching got me nothing

I opened my closet and had no idea what to wear
I tried on different tops to match different bottoms,
to go with different footwear.
When I finally made up my mind, I got changed and left home.

The weather wasn't making me feel any better.
I stood in the hot sun waiting for a cab.
But none stopped for me.

I took another look at my outfit and I hated it.
I went home to change out of it.

Practice in the afternoon was alright.

Went to Coffee Bean @ Holland to study in the late afternoon before heading to Joses' place.
Had fun wii-ing with Matthan.
I got called a 'noob' because I was.. lol..
At least I managed to do that cool 'hacking' serve
After the wii,
Mag, Jose and I finalized the choreo for the hand mime.
I'm glad.
That was a good break from my mugging as hun rightfully said

I was on my way home after topping up the petrol when Cam called
I detoured to fetch her from Downtown East to Eunos
That's what friends are for anyway.

It was almost midnight when I got home.
Thought I'd do some editing before I start studying again
Spent 2 hours plus learning FCP
and was rendering the video
Then FCP hung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!@#$%^&*
I only managed to recover the initial stages of my editing
What a bummer...

It's 3.30am now
I'M NOT GOING TO EDIT ANYMORE CLIPS TONIGHT!

So what's the little good that came out of today?

It's hearing my hunny's voice over the phone...

I didn't get a chance to see him today
But I'm thankful for the short conversations we had throughout the day
It meant alot to me

He didn't need to know all the unpleasant stuff that happened to me
Frankly, it isn't important
He didn't need to physically be with me
He still made me very happy
Being able to hear him tell me about his day
and constantly asking me where am I and what I'm doing
makes me feel loved and cared for
That brightened my day

I hope that I will make him as happy as he makes me...

*it's bedtime now*

*deniece switches on her hunnies' tunes and tucks herself into bed...*

"Your Body Is A Wonderland" plays in the background as deniece falls aslp...

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.