Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hearts Aflame

Had two days of conference. It wasn't really two days la.. It was last night and today. But i woke up late today so I didn't attend the full conference anyway.

Praise God because I've learnt much from the conference. I'm even more passionate about my calling now!!!

Well.. tonight's a pretty sian night..

Pissed is not really the word, neither am I feeling upset.. just SIAN... plain SIAN...

Went to starbucks to get myself a coffee.. haha.. *reminds me of MAG*

The 2 shots of espresso is keeping me awake...

I have lots of work to do for tomorrow's thanksgiving... M praying that all goes well..

As I was on my way up from the carpark, I'm reminded that God is bigger than me. Just this phrase brings comfort to the SIAN night...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there's anything for me to boast about, let it be about my weaknesses, for in my weaknesses, I know that He is strong. It is his strength that helps me along every day. May my life be a reflection of His glory and not mine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to work...

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.