Reliance
Lord, teach me to love you and put you first! Then I won't worry about other things! Worrying is tiring... Relying on my own strength makes it worse... Help me not to lose sight of you... Coz it seems so easy to... Help me to trust that you will work it all out in your time... Help to have the maturity to handle life's issues which can sometimes be so overwhelming!!! I need your strength... Especially when I have papers to hand in tomorrow and I haven't even started doing it... Today has been so draining... I need more time and more energy! I am sooo lack of it..
It is gonna take a miracle to finish my paper by tmr! Ah!
I'm gonna get some rest now and I'll wake up in a few hours to start on it...
Lord, please wake me up by 4.30am!!




No comments:
Post a Comment