HAPPY.
Feeling very emo tonight
Haven't felt this way in a while
haha
which means
I haven't written for a while
The door of my toilet is spoilt
I have to place the laundry basket behind it just to keep it close
Oh bother.
It's past midnight.
16 June - Happy Birthday to Uncle Fred!
Oh wells...save the well wishes for tonight.
Let's back track to 15 June, Sunday.
Wore my "Happy" shirt for the second time today
Had trouble finding the right bottoms to wear this morning
Didn't want to wear skinnys
All my other pants were out of shape (too loose)
Didn't think the shirt would match any of my skirts
Had 5mins to decide
Decide deniece!
I finally pulled out a baggy dress pants to wear
(Ruqin says it's 'aunty-like')
Wanted to change out of it after service
But there was no time to pick another pants
So service went well
Was surprised to see Eunice and her family
Managed to fix a date with her this week to catch up!
She's been MIA-ing!
I thought that youth went pretty well too
(Sorry for the drag! Was I long-winded?)
Prepared 2 points to share with everyone
But 2 points became 30 mins!
Bad planning deniece... (aiyo!)
*grins*
Went Holland to shop for bdae prezzies
Together with Jasmine, Vanessa and Valerie (a new friend :)
People I needed to buy presents for:
1) Father's Day 15 Jun
2) Uncle Fred's Bdae 16 Jun
3) LiYan's Bdae 17 Jun
4) Mum's Bdae 19 Jun
5) Dad's Sis Bdae 19 Jun
6) Dad's Bdae 28 Jun
Only managed to buy 2 prezzies, the 19 Juners.
The shopping continues tmr.
Amanda and I are planning to shop before her tuition! Hooray!
I wanna take lots of pictures with her
Coz it's the first time I'm taking her out!
Love you E-P-B!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
hun.
When was the last time i felt this way about anyone?
Just the thought of you puts a smile on my face
My heart beats faster when you walk towards me
I feel my cheeks blush when our eyes meet
Time seems to stop for that brief moment when you hold me
I do not want to be disturbed
Not when I'm with you
Every thing else can wait
Call me crazy --
Talking on the phone at ungodly hours...
Constantly hanging out till late...
Reaching home at midnight almost 4 days a week...
Leaving the house even before any one is awake...
Switching from Starhub to M1 out of the blue...
Facebook-ing instead of listening to lectures...
'Chiong-ing' my guitar like I've never done before...
Soaring handphone bills...
Eating CHEESE?!
and
the
list
goes
on
.
.
.
Isn't this how falling in love is?
So go ahead,
Call me crazy, illogical, irrational, not knowing my priorities,
WHATEVER!!!!
I'm in love.
Let me be.
Let me linger a little longer.
For time waits for no man.
If time is given, then carpe diem
When was the last time YOU felt like that?
Maybe it's time for YOU to have a taste of what falling in love is.




No comments:
Post a Comment