Fun day!
Woke up at 4.30am today, intending to start on my paper but was too sleepy so i decided to heck it.. Talked to hun on the phone till about 7am.. then I went to sleep.. Only woke up at 9am.. LATE!! LATE FOR CLASS!!
hehez..
I miss my hunny alot!!
Pacing myself is not easy. I realise that I tend to chiong things alot. I never know how to balance and pace myself.. I'm beginning to learn now and I'm struggling with it.. Oh well.. I always quote Uncle Fuji, "struggle hard, struggle well, never give up."
I can do it!! Yea!!
Found some cool outfits online...
I think I look good in gypsy clothes but I can't fit most of my clothes now.. have to go shop for some..
Anw.. I was searching for pirate costumes online for the YAF retreat and I found this website..
http://www.zoogstercostumes.com/landing/piratewomen.php
Super KINKY stuff..
I found one which I like tho.. I think I can pull it off.. Coz i don't want to over dress and be "AA"
So, what do you think? Deniece's new look? (oh man... i have boots, but they're not so high)




No comments:
Post a Comment