19 June
Happy Birthday Mum!
Slept @ 5 plus the night before.. or should I say.. in the morning.. So i was still very tired when I woke up around 10. Couldn't sleep after that. Just couldn't. My eyes were puffy because of the crying the night before. (in the words of Aquamarine, I was leaking :P)
Was humming the tune
"But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't want me back
You're just the best I ever had"
Wasn't emo-ing or anything. It just got stuck in my head the whole day.
Well, I was glad that I bought my parents lunch. Good time to catch up with dad too coz he was away for more than a week. I bet mum missed him alot. Haha... Good surprise dad, especially on mum's bdae.
The afternoon was spent at ting's place. Dad, Mum and I stood outside the gate with the lighted cake and sang the happy birthday song, only to find out when Zhi Wei walked out that my aunt wasn't in! haha... he said "you all sang very well but the birthday girl is not at home!". After we went in, we didn't know she had mock exam in her room so mum and i were quite noisy outside, singing and playing the piano. Ting came out and asked us to keep the volume down. SORRY ting!!
Had some time to spare before my aunt and uncle came home (they were shopping!). So my parents sent me to pick up the car. (did i mention that i hit another guy's car?)
When I came back, my parents decided to catch Get Smart @ 7pm, so I joined ting's family for dinner. When I was about to leave ting's place around 9 plus, Aunty Vinnie and family came over! Then Ansel asked for my dad so dad and mum dropped by again after their movie.
hmm..
Reached home around midnight. Tried to finish up "The Game Plan" but got interrupted coz Jeremy was feeling emo. He wanted to talk.
So we chatted for a while. Thank God for him coz I realised that I needed some company too. Glad you felt better after talking! Don't emo alone Jeremy! Easties should help each other! hehehehe...
Was just about to do my stuff when Eugene wanted to talk. So I called him. Had a great time catching up. This is probably the first time we talked since he left church. Haha... he's an east-ie too!
I need supper kakis in the east coz I always have nobody to go out with here! All my pals are in the west!
Owells..
It was an emo night..
Finally ended the conversation at 3am, took a shower and wasn't in the mood to continue my show..
Called hun and went to bed..
Next week's gonna be tough to go through...




No comments:
Post a Comment