Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Friday, March 27, 2009

SPACE.

We all need our own space, whether is it time to clear our head, time away from the crowd, or just time to be alone - to process, to reflect, and to... move on...

I learnt something this week. I learnt that men and women cope with problems differently. When faced with a situation, men will retreat into their own space to think, whereas women would look for their significant other. What will happen then if a problem occurs between them? See the conflict of interest? Well, I learnt another thing too. Men are bad readers of emotions. I'm not stereotyping the whole male population. I'm just generalizing. So, no offense. But, ya, ladies, if you're not happy, say it. Don't expect them to read it off your face. Like ruch always says, so what if it doesn't make sense? So what if it's illogical or irrational? Just say it. I overheard a conversation between a hairdresser and her client. They were talking about relationships and although I don't agree with their views totally, they said something that we all should learn. "Honesty is still the best when it comes to relationships." Well, some may contest that. Some may debate over being honest and being truthful.

Maybe, all this hassle is making people think, "nah, relationships are just not for me."

I tried it. You bet I did. I rationalized away my feelings, his feelings for me, the whole idea of marriage, even.

But, at the end of the day, there's still that longing. It might not be a void, like some would call it. It's that passion that never gets to be unleashed until you find that special someone. It's the connecting of the mind, body, heart and soul. The deep knowing of a person, like no one else does. You don't have to physically there with him/her to feel it.

It goes beyond the limitations of SPACE.

He'll be someone no one can replace.

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.