You are God alone.
Have you ever played with a boomerang before? You throw it and it flies away from you. However, if you throw it correctly, with the right amount of force, and at the right angle, it should come back to you. But if you throw it wrongly, it might land on the ground.
Isn't a relationship similar to a boomerang? You take certain risks, make certain choices that might change the direction of where the relationship is heading. You let it go for a while, hoping that the other person would notice that you're absent and pay more attention to you or appreciate you more. As the saying goes, "absence makes the heart grow fonder." So, there's the boomerang effect. If you play the game correctly, it should return to you.
Of course, when it leaves your hand, the few split seconds before you see it coming back, it's the feeling of apprehension and sometimes fear... especially when this isn't your first attempt at it.
I think I'm caught in between right now. Ru's entering a new working environment and he's meeting new people. From what he tells me, it's somehow quite worrying. I'm not sure what he'll change into. BMT was fine, thankfully, with much prayer. Now it's the air force. I cannot do anything but trust that he'll turn out alright. People around us make up our surroundings and it shapes who we are, hence, we are constantly becoming either better, or worse, God forbid. I pray that he'll be able to be morally upright, and stand firm against any temptations!
Lord, help me to focus on your promises, and not the problems, to celebrate instead of complain! I cannot do it on my own! I need you God! When I feel lonely, may you be there to assure me that I'm not alone. When I feel helpless, may you be there to give a hand. When I feel weak, may you be my strength. When I feel like checking out, may you give me hope.
You were on your throne
You were God alone
And right now, in the good times and bad
You are on Your throne
You are God alone




No comments:
Post a Comment