Big girls don't cry?
Well, then I think I'm not growing at all. I cry about anything and everything. Well, almost. I try to be strong and I think I'm quite good at it. "I'm the man" resonates with a few of you. "I'm the boyfriend" too. But sometimes, love just ain't enough.
I find myself sobbing to sleep each night because the absence makes my heart hurt. If only love can say, try again or walk away. Coz I believe for you and me, the sun would shine one day. I'll try... I'll keep trying... till the glimmer of hope fades away...
There'll be time if you make time. Sigh. I never know what's a good balance - when it's too much and when it's too little. I just know, that right here, right now, the missing is hard to bear.
It's a place no one else can go, it's a vacuum nothing can fill, it's a walk no one else can take with me.
And when you touch me, I feel happy inside. It's such a feeling of my love, I can't hide.
Baby, come back.
ShoutBox!
Support Local Music! If you don't, no one will.
Desert Song
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PrOFiLe
- tHeKnEeS
- There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1




No comments:
Post a Comment