Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

PsALm 25

To You, O Lord, I life up my soul
O my God, I trust in You
Let me not be ashamed
Let not my enemies triumph over me.
Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed
Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause

Show me Your ways, O Lord
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation
On You I wait all the day.

Remember, O Lord, your tender mercies and Your lovingkindness
For they are from of old.
Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions
According to Your mercy remember me
For Your goodness’ sake, O Lord

Good and upright is he Lord
Therefore He teaches sinners in the way
The humble He guides in ustice
And the humble He teaches His way
All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth,
To such as keep His covenant and His testimonies
For Your name’s sake, O Lord
Pardon my iniquity, for it is great

Who is the man that fears the Lord
Him shall He teach in the way He chooses
He himself shall dwell in prosperity
And his descendants shall inherit the earth
The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him
And He will show them His covenant
My eyes are ever toward the Lord
For He shall pluck my feet out of the net

Turn Yourself to me, and have mercy on me
For I am desolate and afflicted
The troubles of my heart have enlarged
Bring me out of my distress!
Look on my affliction and my pain
And forgive all my sins
Consider my enemies, for they are many
And they hate me with cruel hatred
Keep my soul and deliver me
Let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in you
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me
For I wait for You

Redeem Israel O God out of all their troubles




Let no one who waits on You be ashamed………
Indeed Lord, help me, when I feel that everyone’s expectations of me are too hard for me to handle… when I feel the pressure to conform to people’s idea of how I should be…Lord, I wait on You… please teach me… Show me Your ways… I wouldn’t know what to write for my paper… Lord… please… help me to feel that it’s not too difficult to do… help me to know that I can only do this with your strength… by your strength… when I feel that I am helpless then You O Lord can show yourself strong…

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.